Researchers found chondroitin, glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe), and omega-3 fatty acids are all effective and safe. *Be sure to talk to your doctor before adding any new supplements, especially in combination, to your routine.*
Here’s what each is typically taken for:
– Chondroitin: Taken for osteoarthritis; the supp keeps your joints healthy by absorbing water in connective tissue.
– Glucosamine: Helpful for osteoarthritis and back pain by reducing inflammation.
– Methylsulfonylmethane: Take for chronic pain, osteoarthritis, joint inflammation.
– S-adenosyl-L-methionine: Take for low back pain, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia.
– Omega-3 fatty acids: Take for arthritis and pain; it works as an anti-inflammatory.
Back to top