Lake/Ocean: Fin Time
- Warm-up with 10 jumping jacks, 10 air squats, and a 50-meter sprint to the water.
- Pick a target about 75 meters away, like a pier or buoy. Swim out to it and then swim back to shore. Run to your equipment, put on your fins, grab your kickboard, and head back to the water. Kick swim holding on to the board out to the same point you got to before, then return to shore. Repeat entire series (swimming without the fins, then with them) one more time.
- Stand in the water up to your knees. Run parallel to the shore for 15 seconds, then swim for 15 seconds. Repeat once.
- Come back to dry land and do 10 push-ups and 10 burpees. Do four sets.
- Head back to the water and swim hard to the point that’s 75 meters away, then swim at an easy pace back to shore.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top