Lake: Sprint Pyramid
Lakes may not have currents or huge waves, but the same rules apply here as when you’re swimming in the ocean. “Be aware of your surroundings and always swim with a friend,” says Walton.
- Warm up: Swim easily for five to 10 minutes along the shoreline.
- Swim five strokes fast, then five strokes long and slow.
- Swim 10 strokes fast, then 10 strokes long and slow.
- Swim 15 strokes fast, then 15 strokes long and slow.
- Swim 20 strokes fast, then 20 strokes long and slow.
- Work your way back down the ladder, finishing with five strokes fast, then five strokes long and slow.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top