Ocean: Power/Sprint Workout
“The ocean has currents, surf, waves, and sand—why not incorporate those things into your workout!” says Walton. “Just make sure to swim with a friend and alert any nearby lifeguards what you’re up to.”
- Warmup: 10-minute jog in the sand
- Walk into the ocean, swim 50 strokes straight out, then swim easily back to the shore. Do three times.
- Run into the ocean, swim hard for 50 strokes, then swim easily back to the shore. Do three times.
- Run into the ocean, dive into the water as deep as you can, then when you resurface swim hard for 50 strokes. Swim easily back to the shore. Do three times.
- Head out into the ocean and swim parallel to the shore line for 10 minutes. Get out, rest briefly, then repeat.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top