Pool: In-n-Out Workout
You’ll be exercising both in the water and next to the pool for this long workout designed by Stickels.
- Jump into the pool and swim 100 meters using any stroke you’d like. Get out of the water and perform 10 burpees. Get back into the water and do a flutter or freestyle kick (keep arms out in front of you and only use feet to propel you forward) for 50 meters. Place your hands on the ledge of the pool and pull your body up and out of the pool, then lower yourself back down into the pool slowly five times. Do four sets of this entire series of moves (starting with the 100-meter swim).
- Swim a 100-meter individual medley (25 meters of butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle) and then immediately go into a 50-meter butterfly as hard as you can.
- Place your hands on the ledge of the pool with your back facing the wall. Lift yourself up and out of the pool, then lower yourself back down into the water slowly six times.
- Swim another 100-meter individual medley, then immediately go into a 50-meter backstroke as hard as you can.
- Get out of the pool and lie on your back with your legs straight. Engage your core and lift legs up until they are vertical. Push your legs up and lift hips off ground. Lower legs back down to ground slowly. Do six reps.
- Get back into the pool, perform a third 100-meter individual medley, this one immediately followed by a 50-meter backstroke as hard as you can.
- Get out of the pool for six quick push-ups.
- Get back into the pool for your fourth and final 100-meter individual medley, finishing with a 50-meter freestyle swim as hard as you can.
- Head to the pool deck and hold a plank for as long as possible. Rest, repeat holding a plank for as long as possible, then cool down with an easy 100-meter swim.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top