The latest issue of Men’s Fitness just hit newsstands! Inside you’ll find tons of fitness and nutrition articles, including training tips from Hollywood’s fittest leading man, Hugh Jackman. The October cover star gets in the ring with Sugar Ray Leonard to show off the boxing skills he’s picked up for his upcoming role in Real Steel.
Also featured in the October issue:
- The 25 Fittest Colleges in America: Did your school make the grade in our
ranking of America’s buffest schools?
- The 10-20-45 Workout: “No time” is no excuse when it comes to a full-body workout. If a busy actor like Ryan McPartlin from NBC’s Chuck can get in his sessions every day, so can you..
- Carbs Are Not The Enemy: Turning carbohydrates into powerful muscle-building, fat-burning weapons is a lot easier than you think.
- Julianne Hough: Dancer. Singer. Actress. And all around babe. What’s not to like?
- Get Big: How to bang out 100 push-ups + One stretch to max your pull-ups
You’ll find all this and more in the October issue of Men’s Fitness, on newsstands now.