The latest issue of Men’s Fitness just hit the newsstand. Inside you’ll find tons of fitness and nutrition articles, including health tips from Dr. Oz. The September cover star shows you how to live to 100 — and live well.
Also featured in the September issue:
- Build a Football Body: Houston Texans Pro Bowl wide receiver Andre Johnson trains during the locked-out off-season at The U.
- Tom Zbikowski: The Baltimore Ravens safety trained his ass off to become a boxer.
- Rose McGowan: She plays an evil witch in Conan the Barbarian, but we’ve got her in her underwear and a pair of heels. So we win.
- Get Back in the Game: If you’ve been slacking, get back to it with our most basic mass-building workout, ever.
- Metabolic Circuit Training: MF adviser Marc Megna gives up the blueprint for staying lean while adding muscle.
You’ll find all this and more in the September issue of Men’s Fitness, on newsstands now.