Circuit #2: Hard Level
Perform each move for a minute, repeating the entire series three times (resting for a minute between each set).
- Lateral lunge knee drives with small hop (30 seconds on each leg): Perform a side lunge, then when you return to start, drive the lunging leg’s knee up and give a small hop.
- Standing plank walk-outs: Start standing, then bend over, put hands on floor, and walk hands out until you’re in a plank position. Walk hands back and stand up again. Repeat.
- Narrow triceps push-up to side plank: Perform a push-up with hands closer together than normal, then rotate into a side plank (alternating sides).
- Kneeling hip abduction to sidekick (30 seconds on each leg): Start on hands and knees in a tabletop position. Raise one leg out to side (act like a dog meeting a fire hydrant), then, when leg is at hip level, kick foot out.
- Alternate sprinter lunges: Stand, then lunge one leg back while bending down and touching hands to ground in front of you. Stand back up, then repeat with other leg. Be explosive throughout.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top