Circuit #3: Beast Level
Perform each move for a minute, repeating the entire series three times (resting for a minute between each set).
- Straight leg lunge to bicep curl (30 seconds on each leg): Lunge forward while keeping back leg straight, then perform a bicep curl before returning to start.
- Plyo squats to burpees: Squat down, jump explosively up, then when you land, go right into a burpee. Keep alternating two moves.
- Dumbbell pike push-ups: Perform a pike push-up (hips are raised towards ceiling and body is in an inverted “V” shape) with hands on dumbbells.
- Dumbbell V-sits: Lie on floor with a dumbbell held close to your chest in both hands and legs straight. Sit up while raising feet so legs and torso create a “V” position, keeping legs straight.
- Basic front kick to touch-down lunge (30 seconds on each leg): Perform a front kick, then take same leg and lunge it back behind you, touching the floor with your hands.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top