Delta-8 is a new, potent, and strong strain that may help in handling anxiety or giving you the extra focus you need for the day. However, it can be terrifying to use delta-8 vape cartridges if you do not know their origin.
Below are the best delta-8 carts online. We will review each brand thoroughly so you can decide if the product is right for you.
Best Delta-8 Carts On The Market [Reviews]
- Exhale Wellness – High-Quality, Strongest Delta-8 Carts
- BudPop – Premium Brand & Products
- Delta EFFEX – Best Value Delta-8 Carts
- Diamond CBD – Wide Variety of Flavors
- 3Chi – Most Popular
If you would like to know more about the features, pros, and cons of each brand, read below:
#1. Exhale Wellness – High-Quality, Strongest Overall & Editor’s Favorite
Exhale Wellness provides one of the most high-quality and smooth delta-8 THC carts. The founders of Exhale Wellness believe in the healing properties found in the hemp plant and aim to give its users only the best delta-8 THC products in the market.
The founders of Exhale Wellness use years of knowledge and experience in the organic food industry to create and cultivate the best delta-8 THC products for their customers. This brand has been featured on Forbes, the Los Angeles Times, and many others because of the quality of its product.
Aside from this, Exhale Wellness has numerous positive testimonials from their customers, showing satisfaction from their products. This brand is also extremely transparent about their manufacturing methods and ingredients, making them trustworthy.
- Only uses natural ingredients
- Featured in Forbes and other media because of their high-quality products
- Numerous positive user reviews, showing that customers are satisfied with their product
- All laboratory results can be viewed on the website
- Offer various strains and flavors
- Website contains updated information about delta-8 THC and dosage guides for users to follow
- Does not contain any harmful additives or preservatives
- Only uses high-grade ingredients and manufacturing processes
- Uses a safe Co2 Extraction process to create the product, making it smooth and potent
- Total of 900mg of delta-8 THC for every vape cartridge
- Organic and do not contain any GMO
- One of the best customer service representatives that are available anytime
- Expensive if you are not subscribed to their subscription service
Delta-8 Cart Features
- Numerous strains to choose from, including user favorites like Sour Diesel
- All products are third-party laboratory tested, and results can be viewed on the site
- Cartridges do not contain any thinning agent like PEG, VG, or MCT oil
- Uses broad-spectrum hemp extract to provide flavorful terpenes
- All ingredients are natural and do not contain any additives or harmful preservatives
- Uses natural flavoring
- Each cartridge contains 900 mg of delta-8 THC
Users who tried Exhale Wellness’ delta-8 carts were surprised by the quality of the products and instantly became loyal customers. This comes as no surprise, because Exhale Wellness takes care of its customers and only delivers the highest-grade delta-8 THC products in the market.
Users who bought Exhale Wellness report having the best experience when using the delta-8 THC carts. Customers report that they taste amazing and are extremely potent. The cartridges do not contain any unnatural ingredients, making the products high-quality and safe.
#2. BudPop – Premium Brand & Products
BudPop is one of the newer brands included in this list. However, they are already showing much promise compared to others. The founders of BudPop have over 30 years of experience when it comes to creating hemp products.
The experience of the founders ensures that their delta-8 carts are one of the highest quality products in the market. BudPop also has the chance to become the number one brand;however, we will have to wait for more customer reviews to find out.
They also manufacture some of the best delta-8 gummies, making them a great choice if you are a fan of those as well. All the products made by BudPop are manufactured in the United States and are federally legal to use.
- Cartridges are extremely sturdy and compatible with most vape pens
- Available in one, three, and five-packs
- 800mg of delta-8 THC per cartridge
- Uses plant-derived terpenes and natural flavorings
- Does not use any thinning agents, like MCT oil
- Specifies there are no CBD or delta-9 in their carts
- Federally legal
- QR code included in packaging to see laboratory results
- Still new, so lacking customer reviews
Delta-8 Cart Features
- Combines delicious flavor profiles, like strawberry gelato, with hybrid strains to create a delicious experience
- Clean and pure, giving you a smooth experience
- Does not contain any thinning agent like VG, PG, or MCT, giving you only the most potent delta-8 cart on the market
- Each cartridge contains 800mg of Delta-8 THC
- All the terpenes and flavorings used are natural and plant-derived
- Cartridge is sturdy and made with stainless steel and food-grade-safe silicone
- Cartridge includes a ceramic heater specifically made for hemp to give you the best experience
- You can view the Laboratory results which are available directly on the website
- Contains no CBD or delta-9 THC
Users who tried BudPop love the quality and flavor of the product. They report the cartridge lasts for a long time, even with everyday use. Users also love the pop of flavor in the cartridge, which does not taste of any artificial flavor.
Despite having 800mg of total delta-8 THC, users report having a smooth yet potent experience when using this product. Budpop does not use any thinning or cutting agent, resulting in a pure and clear taste.
#3. Delta EFFEX – Best Value Delta-8 Carts
Delta EFFEX offers a huge variety of delta-8 products, including delta-8 carts. Delta EFFEX offers premium flavor profiles mixed with standard strains. However, if you do not like different flavors mixed with your strains, Delta EFFEX may not be for you.
The brand uses different flavors, like blueberry with haze, to create flavorful delta-8 carts. The products of Delta EFFEX undergo third-party laboratory testing to ensure the ingredients and hemp used in the product are safe and clean.
Delta EFFEX uses natural and plant-based ingredients to create their delta-8 THC carts. The brand also uses research and constant development to create high-quality delta-8 products for its users. Additionally, you can find various information about delta-8 THC on their website.
- Laboratory results of each product are available on the website
- Natural and plant-based
- Offer a huge range of flavor profiles
- Offers secure ordering and discreet packaging
- Single or ten-pack cartridges available, allowing bulk purchases
- All extracts used are laboratory-tested for any harmful substances
- Manufacturing process is not clear
- Does not offer natural-flavored strains
Delta-8 Cart Features
- Crosses various flavors with different strains to create an exclusive flavor profile
- Uses natural and plant-based ingredients
- Products undergo third-party laboratory testing, reducing any health risks
- Contain less than 0.3% THC
- Offers a wide variety of flavor profiles
Users of Delta EFFEX love the potency and flavor of the delta-8 THC vape carts. Users report feeling the potent effects in just a few minutes. However, other users do not like the flavor profiles offered by the brand, and finding the flavor that suits your tastes can take a few tries.
Some users warn that the effects are too powerful, and others should be careful not to get overwhelmed. However, customers love the relaxing and soothing effects of the delta-8 cartridges.
#4. Diamond CBD – Wide Variety of Flavors
Diamond CBD has been the popular brand of choice when it comes to CBD products. However, recently, the brand has also expanded to include delta-8 THC products, like cartridges, as well.
They have a wide selection of flavors for both their vape pens and vape cartridges. Diamond CBD specializes in full-spectrum CBD and delta-8 THC, giving you delicious terpenes and a powerful flavor profile.
Diamond CBD also offers one of the most potent doses of delta-8 THC, coming up to 900mg per cartridge. However, keep in mind that the cartridges do have CBD in them; so, if you want pure delta-8 THC, Diamond CBD may not be for you.
- All products use full-spectrum CBD and delta-8 THC
- Uses natural, hemp-derived delta-8 extract and terpenes to create a potent flavor
- Has 900mg of CBD and delta-8 THC
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Offers free, express shipping on orders totaling $100 or more
- Does not specify ingredients included
- Contains CBD
Delta-8 Cart Features
- Contains 900mg of delta-8 THC and CBD
- Has a wide selection of flavors for both their vape pens and cartridges
- Laboratory results are available on the website
- Uses a full-spectrum blend that contains all the natural terpenes in the hemp plant
- Contains less than 0.3% delta-9 THC
Users love the wide selection of flavors in Diamond CBD’s delta-8 THC cartridges and vape pens. The brand also offers a wide selection of CBD products for those who also enjoy pure CBD. However, some users report not feeling any effects, which is most likely due to being used to the effects of CBD.
Diamond CBD also has one of the most responsive customer service staff. If you have any questions regarding the product, you can use their live chat feature on their website to get answers. Additionally, users love the money-back guarantee.
#5. 3Chi – Most Popular
If you have been using delta-8 THC products for a long time, you are probably already familiar with this brand. 3Chi is one of the pioneer brands that started the craze for delta-8 THC. They are one of the first brands to offer a federally legal delta-8 THC product.
The founders of 3Chi have over 15 years of experience formulating a pure and potent delta-8 THC product. Since their first launch, the brand has been focusing on improving the formula of the delta-8 THC cartridges, giving their customers the best quality product.
Additionally, 3Chi includes both CBN and CBC in their delta-8 THC cartridges. However, you can choose the amount or size you want for your cartridge. 3Chi also offers a huge variety of strain options to choose from.
- One of the first brands to offer a federally legal delta-8 THC product
- Offers an extremely potent cartridge
- Offers various strains to choose from
- Two sizing options available for vape cartridges
- One of the most affordable brands that offers a delta-8 THC cartridge
- Does not use any thinning or cutting agent, like MCT oil
- Cartridge is not as sturdy in comparison to other brands
- Contains CBD and CBC
- Amount of delta-8 THC included in the cartridge is not specific or exact
Delta 8 Cart Features
- One of the pioneer brands that offers federally legal delta-8 THC products
- Available in 1ml or 5ml cartridges
- Cartridges contain 95% delta-8 THC, around 950mg or 450mg per cart
- Cartridges also contain CBD and CBC-derived terpenes
- Does not use any thinning or cutting agent, making it potent and pure
- Products are third-party laboratory tested for any harmful chemicals or additives
- Cartridge uses a ceramic coil and a glass tank, enhancing user experience
- Uses a broad-spectrum blend for their delta-8 THC cartridges
- No detectable delta-9 THC content in the delta-8 THC cartridges
Users who bought 3Chi are satisfied with the potency of the delta-8 THC cartridges. However, other users claim the cartridge can be too strong. If you do not like the taste of natural hemp, 3Chi’s delta-8 THC cartridges may not be for you.
3Chi also offers two sizing options for their delta-8 THC cartridges. Users who prefer larger sizes are thankful for this option. However, users who prefer pure delta-8 THC do not like the addition of CBD and CBC in the delta-8 cartridge.
Why Did We Choose These Delta-8 Cartridges?
Buying a new product can be a serious investment, and we do not want you to waste your money on subpar products. We spent hours researching the best brands in the market, and each brand had to pass the following factors before being included in our review.
One of the most important factors we have to consider before adding any brand to our list is if the product underwent laboratory testing. Third-party lab testing ensures that the delta-8 THC cart you are using is completely safe.
Brands that are transparent and honest about their lab reports are more trustworthy compared to others. You can also see if the product has any harmful pesticides or additives by looking at the laboratory test results.
High-quality delta-8 THC carts and products can be determined by their ingredients. These products only use high-quality hemp and ingredients. Hemp that comes from the United States and Europe are high-quality because of their strict regulations.
On the other hand, hemp plants from other countries are not as regulated, which may cause dangers to your health. Always check the hemp source of the brand before purchasing their products to avoid any health risks.
We want you to get the most out of your money, which is why value is one of the most important factors for us. After researching each brand, we took a look into its price and the amount of value it gives you in return.
We also look into the customer reviews of each product to see if the customers are satisfied with the service of the brand. Keep in mind that cheaper does not equal better, and you should look into the components of each brand to see if the product is worth its price.
Who does not love different strain options? Each person has a different taste, and that applies to delta-8 THC strains as well. Having a wide variety of delta-8 THC strains is also one of the factors we have to consider when looking for the best delta-8 carts.
The manufacturing methods of a brand are as important as the ingredients included in the product itself. Transparency in the brand’s manufacturing methods is important when it comes to avoiding health risks.
Delta-8 THC Type
Aside from strain options and manufacturing methods, knowing the CBD type you prefer is important when picking out a delta-8 cart. Full-spectrum delta-8 THC contains healthy terpenes and THC less than 0.3%.
Broad-spectrum also contains healthy terpenes without any THC. We chose brands that have a wide variety of CBD types so you can find the right product for you.
Buying Guide for Delta-8 THC Cartridge
If you are new to buying delta-8 cartridges or products, it can be intimidating to search for the best brands online.
Below are some of the factors you must consider before purchasing a product:
Delta-8 THC products do not come cheap, and for good reason. The manufacturing process of a delta-8 THC product is long and labor-intensive. Delta-8 THC can only be made in small amounts, and extracting them from the delta-9 THC compound takes a lot of skill.
During the process of manufacturing delta-8 THC products, brands may come across impurities and toxins that may put your health at risk. Taking out these toxins and impurities are important to avoid any health risk.
Therefore, always look into the manufacturing process of the brand before purchasing from them. You should only trust brands that are completely transparent and honest regarding their methods. If you want to know more about how a product is made, you can always contact the brand and inquire for more information.
Another thing to look out for before buying any delta-8 products is additives. Additives and other harmful chemicals included in your cartridges can cause you health risks. The best brands are always transparent about the ingredients included in their products.
Therefore, always look for the ingredients included in the product before buying them. Doing this can also help prevent any allergic reactions to any ingredients included in the product. If you are unsure about a certain ingredient, consult your doctor before using the product.
Additionally, you should look for organic flavors and ingredients instead of products that use GMOs. Choosing an all-natural, organic product may also help in reducing any health risks that may come with the product.
While thinning agents such as MCT oil or VG are not unsafe to use, they can make your delta-8 cart less potent. Therefore, if you are looking for a potent product, you should look for brands that do not use any thinning agents.
If a brand does not specifically state that they do not use thinning agents, you can look at the product’s ingredients to see if they have any cutting agents included. However, if you do not mind having thinning agents on your delta-8 carts, you can look for organic MCT oils to avoid health risks.
Even though the delta-8 THC came from the delta-9 THC compound, they are very different. Delta-9 THC is incredibly dangerous and illegal for consumption. This cannabinoid can be addicting and cause harmful health risks.
Delta-8 THC products are legal as long as they contain less than 0.3% delta-9 THC. Products made in the United States are strictly regulated; therefore, you should always go for products made locally. Products made from other countries may contain more than 0.3% delta-9 THC, which may cause harm to your health.
Additionally, always check the laboratory results and testing of the brand to see if they are following the legal procedures of making a delta-8 THC product. Always choose brands that use third-party lab testing for their products.
You should be able to view the laboratory results of the product on the website. If not, contact the brand and see if you can get a copy of the laboratory results before attempting to buy their product.
Before buying any delta-8 THC product, you should also check for the origin of the hemp. Hemp from the United States and Europe are highly regulated, ensuring that there are no toxins or chemicals included in the final product.
Other brands use pesticides and chemicals on their hemp plant, which may negatively affect your health. So, take a look into the laboratory results of the product and check if they test for pesticides and chemicals added to the product as well.
The amount of strain options a brand has is also important when looking for a delta-8 cartridge to buy. Each person is different, and you should look for brands that offer the strain you prefer. Other brands add flavoring to your THC oil, making it great for people who are new to delta-8 THC.
One of the best ways to consume delta-8 THC is by vape cartridges. Just a few puffs can make you feel the potency of the product. However, if you are new to delta-8 THC, we recommend going for a lower dosage and letting your body adjust.
The best brands also offer a dosage guide if you are new to vaping delta-8 THC. Most brands recommend taking small puffs and letting your body adjust to the product.
Once your body is well-adjusted, you may increase the amount of delta-8 THC you use. However, always consult your doctor first before increasing any dosage to prevent any health risks.
FAQs About Delta-8 THC Carts
Below are some of the most common questions you may have when it comes to delta-8 THC vape cartridges:
Q. Is It Safe to Vape Delta-8 THC?
Yes, it is safe to vape delta-8 THC. However, make sure to use products from only the most trusted brands. Check the delta-9 THC level of each product and make sure it does not contain more than 0.3% delta-9 THC.
Q. What Makes Delta-8 THC Different from Delta-9 THC?
Delta-9 THC can be extremely dangerous to one’s health and can cause psychoactive effects. Delta-9 THC can also be addicting and result in dependency. On the other hand, no known health risks are associated with delta-8 THC.
While there is not a lot of research on the delta-8 THC yet, users report fewer psychoactive effects compared to the delta-9 THC. Delta-8 THC products also tend to have a slower, more lasting effect compared to other substances.
Q. Do You Need A Medical Card?
No, you do not need a medical card to buy a delta-8 THC product. However, we do recommend consulting with a medical professional before you use a delta-8 THC product, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions.
Aside from this, you should also check the legality of delta-8 THC in your state. The legality of products like delta-8 THC changes every day; therefore, you should check with your local authorities to see if the substance is still legal in your area.
Q. Will It Show Up On A Drug Test?
Yes, unfortunately, delta-8 THC products can result in a failed drug test. Even though you used a legal THC product, it will still show up in your system. If you have an upcoming drug test, try to avoid using delta-8 THC in order to remove the substance from your system.
Conclusion – Which Delta-8 Cartridge Should You Buy?
Using delta-8 THC carts can give you the best experience without the worry of high-end psychoactive effects. However, finding the best brands that offer only the highest-grade products is key to getting the best experience with delta-8 cartridges.
Always look for brands that are transparent and honest about their manufacturing methods and ingredients. If you have an underlying medical condition, talk to a medical professional before buying any delta-8 THC product.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!