13. Single-leg Romanian Deadlift
How to do it:
- Stand up tall with your left hand holding a dumbbell or kettlebell.
- Raise your left foot off the floor, and bend your knee.
- Your right foot will remain planted.
- Engage your core, then drive both hips back into a hip hinge while simultaneously lowering the weight down your shin.
- Reverse the motion and stand back up, squeezing your glutes at the top of the motion.
- Complete all reps for the right side, then repeat on the left (hold the weight in your right hand and raise your right foot off the floor).
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top