2. Single-leg Glute Bridge
How to do it:
- Lie down with your back, palms, and feet flat on the floor, knees bent.
- Bring one leg off the floor. Keep the knee bent and flex your toes toward your head.
- Hold this position as you press your working leg’s foot into the ground as you raise your hips, evenly, toward the ceiling.
- Keep your back straight, and engage your glutes at the top of the movement to prevent your lower back from sagging.
- Hold at the top for a 2-second count, then lower and repeat.
- Complete all reps for one side, then repeat on the other.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top