23. Kettlebell Ski Swing
How to do it:
- Grab two kettlebells that are half the weight you’d typically use for a regular kettlebell swing—or a couple of pounds under to make sure form is down pat.
- Stand tall with feet hip-width apart, shoulders retracted and core tight.
- With a neutral spine, hip hinge back, letting chest lower toward the floor, and keep arms locked out along the torso (A).
- Then use glutes and hamstrings to press hips forward and swing kettlebells to shoulder height (B).
- Engage shoulder and chest muscles to control the weights at the top of the movement, then hip hinge again for one rep.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top