3. Bench Hip Thrust
How to do it:
- Prop your upper back and shoulders on a bench, and hug your arms across your chest, Ibrahim says.
- Place your feet flat on the floor, sitting your hips low.
- Drive both feet into the ground as you press both hips up toward the ceiling.
- At the top of the movement, squeeze your glutes and hold for two seconds. Lower, and repeat.
- Use just your bodyweight, or add weight for a greater challenge.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top