4. Single-leg Bench Hip Thrust
How to do it:
- Prop your upper back and shoulders on a bench, and hug your arms across your chest.
- Place your feet flat on the floor, sitting your hips low.
- Lift one leg, bending your knee and flexing your toes toward your head.
- Drive your anchor foot into the ground as you press both hips up toward the ceiling.
- At the top of the movement, squeeze your glutes and hold for two seconds.
- Lower, and repeat all reps on one side, then switch.
- Use just your bodyweight, or add weight for a greater challenge.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top