11. Band Bentover Lateral Raise
How to do it:
- Stand on the end of one band with your right foot and hold it with your left hand.
- Do the opposite with another band so that the bands cross each other.
- Bend your hips back until your torso is almost parallel to the floor.
- The bands should be taut in this starting position.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and raise your arms out to your sides.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top