14. Suspension Trainer Y-Raise
How to do it:
- Grasp the handles and stand with feet about shoulder width.
- Lean back 45–60 degrees, so your body is supported by the suspension trainer, and brace your abs.
- Raise your arms up and out into a Y shape with palms facing forward.
- Your body will become more vertical, but don’t allow your shoulders to lose tension at the top of the movement.
- Your weight will shift from the back foot to the front foot.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top