21. Dumbbell Raise Complex
How to do it:
- Hold dumbbells at your sides with palms facing you.
- Raise the weights up in front of you to shoulder level with thumbs pointing up.
- Complete 12–15 reps and then raise the weights out to your sides 90 degrees (bend your elbows a bit as you lift).
- Complete your reps and then switch to a lighter pair of dumbbells.
- Raise them out to your sides and up to ear level with straight arms and thumbs pointing up.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds. Squeeze your glutes to help support you.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top