27. Bottoms-up Kettlebell Press
How to do it:
- Stand tall with feet shoulder-width apart, gripping a kettlebell in one hand at your shoulder.
- Grasp the kettlebell’s handle, positioning the kettlebell upside down, so the bell is pointing toward the ceiling.
- Keeping your wrist perfectly straight and the kettlebell steady, press your arm straight up, extending your elbow.
- Carefully bend your elbow and lower the kettlebell back to shoulder height.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top