Odds are you’re going to celebrate the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015 with some serious gusto in the gym. Odds are you’ve been listening to the same playlist for the past five years. And odds are you won’t be changing that playlist any time soon. Well, you don’t have to. FIT Radio will.
FIT Radio is a radio provider and app that provides users with non-stop, high-energy music across all genres. It’s powered by real, professional nightclub DJs from around the world who upload new mixes daily. Each playlist maintains the same rhythm and beats per minute to help you power through your workouts
FIT Radio knows it could take until 2016 for you to search and download all the latest music, so they’ve taken all the guesswork—and legwork—out of the equation. They did the same for us, too. Below are their top 29 workout songs of 2014. Click the links below to start the playlists (1 and 2). You don’t even need a subscription; you’ll start off with a free trial of FIT Radio’s Premium version for three listening hours.
Just think of all the time you’ll save—and the mishaps you’ll avoid—never having to skip in search of the perfect song again. Go queue up that playlist.
Men’s Fitness: Best Workout Songs Of 2014 Pt. 1
1) Dangerous (Oliver Remix)-Big Data ft. Joywave
2) Set Me Free-Dillon Francis & Martin Garrix
3) We Still In This B*tch-B.O.B.
5) Turn Down For What-Dj Snake & Lil Jon
6) Rebellion-Linkin park ft. Daron Malakia
7) Fireball-Pitbull Ft. John Ryan
8) Come With Me Now-KONGOS
9) Born To Rage-Dada Life Ft. Sebastian Bach
10) I-Kendrick lamar
11) Delirious (Boneless)-Steve Aoki & Chris Lake & Tujamo
12) Fever-The Black Keys
13) I Wanna Get Better-The Bleachers
14) No Mediocre-T.I. Ft. Iggy Azalea
Men’s Fitness: Best Workout Songs Of 2014 Pt. 2
15) Pompeii (Audien remix)-Bastille
16) NRG (Skrillex, Kill The Noise, Milo & Otis Remix)-Duck Sauce
17) Problem- Ariana Grande Ft. Iggy Azalea
18) It’s About Time-Young The Giant
19) Take Me To Church (Mike D Remix)-Hozier
20) Get Low-Dillon francis
22) The Man-Aloe Blacc
23) Centuries-Fall Out Boy
24) Play Ball- AC/DC
25) No Flex Zone-Rae Sremmurd
26) Dangerous-David Guetta Ft. Sam Martin
26) Gecko (Overdrive)-Oliver Heldens
28) IDFWU -Big Sean ft. E-40
29) Warriors-Imagine Dragons
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!