Wingate by Wyndham has teamed up with Men’s Fitness to help you stay both productive and fit while traveling. Stick to your routine when on the road by following our helpful workout guide to keep you feeling good during your entire stay.
For additional workout tips, visit mensfitness.com/wingate.
Please consult a medical professional prior to starting any exercise program.
Power through your workout with these simple exercises that can be done in the comfort of your guest room. This workout is designed as a circuit. Perform each exercise one right after the other, with minimal rest between exercises. Rest 90 seconds between circuits. Do 2-4 circuits total.
Follow these healthy tips to refuel while on the road:
- Eat plenty of protein to stabilize blood sugar and stay energized.
- Keep pre-workout fat and fiber intake low – they both slow digestion, and you want to get nutrients in your blood quickly.
- After you workout your body needs nutrients. The sooner you refuel the quicker you recover and grow.
- Choose healthy snack options such as fruits, nuts and yogurt.
- Avoid junk food like soda, sugary snacks and deep-fried foods, which drain your energy and deflate your mood.
- Enjoy complex carbs such as brown rice and quinoa for optimal energy.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated and avoid jet lag.