2. Seated Calf Raise (Toes Out)
How to Do it:
- Use a seated calf raise machine or sit on a bench and rest the balls of your feet on a block or step (and hold dumbbells on your thighs for resistance).
- Your knees should be bent 90 degrees and your toes turned out about 15 degrees.
- Allow your heels to drift toward the floor until you feel a stretch in your calves.
- Now drive the balls of your feet into the platform and raise your heels as high as possible.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top