When you stay at the Dream Downtown, you’ll now be able to get an extremely relaxing and mind-clearing in-room experience. The hotel has partnered with the health and wellness platform Melissa Wood Health to give health conscious on-the-go travelers everything they need.
The hotel is located near New York’s vibrant Chelsea neighborhood on 355 West 16th Street and includes full-service luxury options for guests. There are multiple on-site dining and nightlife venues, and now with the partnership with Melissa Wood Health, guests will have even more to choose from.
Created by Melissa Wood-Tepperberg, a certified yoga instructor, wellness coach and mom, Melissa Wood Health will offer guests a wide range of features and options.
Here’s a look at some of the program offerings:
- Curated in-room workouts and guided meditation from Melissa exclusively for hotel guests, to be enjoyed at no extra cost via in-room TVs
- Workouts are based on Melissa’s signature “MWH Method,” a combination of yoga and Pilates built to sculpt long, lean lines throughout the body
- Tips for harnessing self-love and achieving balance through guided breathing exercises
- Takeaway pamphlet for guests featuring useful workout and meditation tips
- A curated room service menu, highlighting the healthiest options including quinoa salad, avocado toast, hummus with crudité and sweet potato fries
Check out more on the Dream Downtown here.