Health & Fitness
Fix Your Stiff Joints with These 5-Minute Routines
Flow 2: Sun Hump
- Start in a standing position and reverse lunge until both knees are planted.
- As you drive through your front leg, keep your core tight and maintain proper arm action, as if you were running.
- As you transition to the squat with hamstring stretch, be sure to straighten your legs as much as possible to get nice and deep into your squat.
- For the bear crawl, be sure to mitigate hip role by really concentrating on keeping your core tight. It might help to pretend you have a glass of water on your lower back that you don’t want to spill.
- As you finish with the roll with hip extension, be sure to never let your butt touch the ground and fully extend your hips.