The 21-Day Transition was developed to give you a buffer period in between more aggressive versions or programs. Constantly beating down the body repeatedly week after week, month after month eventually will catch up to you. The 21-Day Transition is a set of workouts that compliment The 21-Day Shred and The 21-Day Bulk. There is a modest level of sets, reps, and rest—but it’s no where near the levels of work you’d be doing during the other programs. These workouts will allow you to recover, while still stimulating some muscle growth and fat-loss. It’s suggested that you do NOT use the rest pause method or drop sets that you see in The Original 21-Day Shred or The 21-Day Bulk.
DOWNLOAD the latest update to The 21-Day Shred—the SHRED SERIES. Now, it includes three additional 21-day programs—The 21-Day Bulk, The 21-Day Transition, and The 21-Day At-Home Shred.
1. Squat (4 sets, 8-10 reps, 60 sec rest)
2. Incline bench press (4 sets, 8-10 reps, 60 sec rest)
3. High pull (4 sets, 8-10 reps, 60 sec rest)
4. Cable curl (4 sets, 8-10 reps, 60 sec rest)
5. Band pushdown (4 sets, 8-10 reps, 60 sec rest)
6. Leg lift (4 sets to failure, 60 sec rest)