Once you’ve warmed up, choose any form of cardio — rowing, cycling, running, even swimming — to knock out this 30-minute high-intensity interval routine.
1. Warm Up: Start slowly and increase speed slightly at minutes 4 and 5.
2. VO2 Max Intervals: Alternate pushing all out for 1 minute, then backing off to an easy speed for 1 minute; do 5 rounds total.
3. Recover: Slow to an easy pace for 5 minutes.
4. Threshold Intervals: Go at the hardest pace you can sustain for 6 minutes; recover at an easy pace for 3 minutes; go hard again another 6 minutes.
5. Finish with “ManMakers”: Perform a push-up while gripping 10-pound dumbbells. Hold the top of the push-up position and row right-hand weight to just outside right rib cage. Perform another push-up, then repeat row with left-hand weight. Hop feet in, pick up weights, squat, then stand to push weights overhead for 1 rep. Repeat, doing as many reps as you can for 30 seconds. Take a 30-second rest. Repeat sequence again.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top