Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower, Apples and Radishes
“This fatty fish delivers a whopping 40 grams of protein in just six ounces,” Hagan says. “Plus, it’s high in disease-fighting omega-3 fatty acids.”
· 2 watermelon radishes
· 2 cups water
· 2 cups white vinegar
· 2 tbsp olive oil
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 1 medium apple
· 2 tbsp whole-grain mustard vinaigrette
· 1 head cauliflower (split)
· 1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Roast cauliflower florets in pan with oil and salt and pepper, put in 375° oven for 7 minutes and take out when evenly browned and cooked through.
2. Place the other half head of cauliflower in a small pot, add shallots, and cover with water and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Reduce until cauliflower is cooked and purée with a hand blender. Add lemon juice from two lemons and salt to taste.
3. Season salmon with salt, pepper, and oil. Grill until medium rare, about 6 minutes.
4. Combine water, vinegar, and salt, and bring to a boil. Pour mixture over radishes.
5. Slice apples and combine with radishes, over cauliflower purée, for the garnish to your salmon.Back to top