Mastering the form required to do the cable pullover properly (and making sure you don’t hurt yourself using the cable machine), however, is not something a lot of people take the time to do.
But you’re not just any average Joe in the gym, so follow these crucial tips when performing a cable pullover:
– Keep your shoulders, back, and chest up
– Hands shoulder-width apart
– Keep your elbows slightly bent
– Drive weight with the elbows
– Control movement
– Pause at the top of the move
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!