Half Moon With Repeated Hip Rotation
This exercise strengthens your trunk and pelvic stabilizers, which puts your body in the best position to activate your core.
- Stand with feet together and arms in a W position.
- Tip your upper body forward while lifting your right leg toward the ceiling like a teeter-totter.
- Rotate your right hip open toward the ceiling while keeping your foot flexed, then return to the initial teeter-totter position.
- Repeat 10 times, and then switch sides.
- Perform three sets on each side.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top