Rainbow Side Plank
These planks hit the obliques and create mobility in your trunk. This will help put your core muscles in an optimal position to fire.
- Assume a side-plank position with your left forearm flat on the ground and reach your right arm up toward the ceiling.
- Reach your right arm overhead while lifting your right hip up toward the ceiling.
- Return to side plank position.
- Repeat 10 times, then switch sides.
- Perform three sets on each side.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top