Crescent Lunge Twists
In addition to targeting your core stabilizers, this exercise has the added benefit of working your glutes, upper hamstrings, and inner thighs. These muscles help stabilize your pelvis to optimize core activation.
- Assume a lunge position with your left leg forward and your right leg back. Keep your right leg straight.
- Keep your weight in your front leg on the heel of your foot and the weight in your back leg on the ball of your foot.
- Keeping your hands in prayer position, contract your abdominal muscles and twist your upper body across your front leg so that your right elbow is pushing into the outside of your left knee.
- Hold for five seconds then return to initial lunge position.
- Repeat 10 times, then switch sides.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top