Les Mills CXWORX
Les Mills’ CXWORX is dedicated to the center of your body’s strength, your core. Created by Les Mills program director and former professional fighter Dan Cohen, the 30-minute CXWORX class hones all the attention in on your torso and sling muscles to get rid of that belly and tone up — not to mention improving your posture and strengthening against injuries.
Each class is set to a playlist of six songs, with each track serving as a timer for your exercise. Track one serves as a warm up, two focuses on the lower ab leg hovers and planks, three integrates glutes and upper body with wood chops and twist lunges, four is isolated movements and hip stability with single leg squats and bridges, five is all about obliques, and six is a cool down focused on body balancing and posture.
Try It Yourself:
- Song 1: 1 minute of a plank with 10 seconds rest
- Song 2: Lunges with a torso twist
- Song 3: 15 single leg squats, alternate legs, with 10 seconds rest
- Song 4: 20 wood chops, alternate sides, with 10 seconds rest
- Song 5: 1-minute bicycle crunch with 10 seconds rest
- Song 6: Bridge with leg lifts, alternate legs
More Info: lesmills.com
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top