Each workout starts with the same warm-up:
- 30 seconds jogging
- 30 seconds backwards jogging
- 30 seconds power skip
- 30 seconds backwards power skip
- Perform the circuit three times.
Then get loose by doing 30 seconds of circles with different body parts (perform the circles for 15 seconds in one direction, then 15 seconds in the other direction).
- Neck circles
- Arm circles out to sides
- Small overhead arm circles
- Hip circles with hands on hips
- Knee circles with hands on knees
- Ankle circles (standing on one foot and circling with the other)
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top