1) Push-up Lower your body until your chest is about an inch above the floor. For a greater challenge, perform your push-ups on a bed.
2) Seagull Get into push-up position and then bend your elbows 90 degrees so your forearms lie flat. Keeping your body in a straight line, reach one arm straight out to the side as you balance on the other. Then reach it forward. Continue for 15 seconds and then repeat on the other arm.
3) High Five Lie on your back on the bed and plant your feet flat. Bridge your hips up so your butt is raised. Reach up with one arm alternately as if you’re giving a high five. Keep your hips elevated.
4) Plank-Up Get into the plank position (as described in the seagull). From there, move your arms to get into the top of a push-up position. Go back down to the plank and continue for 30 seconds.
5) Alternating Knee Drive Get into push-up position and raise one knee at a time up to your chest and back. 6) Single-Leg Squat Stand on one leg, brace your abs, and lower yourself into a squat, going as deeply as you can.
7) Rotating Toe Touch Stand with your legs wide apart and reach both arms out to your sides. Bend down and touch your left hand to your right foot, then come back up. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides, touching your left foot with your right hand.
8) Torque Lunge Get into a lunge position with your right leg forward and hold a pillow in your outstretched arms. Rotate your torso and arms as far as you can to the right; return to center. Repeat for 30 seconds and then switch legs and rotate to the left.