Friday: Double Session
Friday means another two-a-day workout session. He switches things up at the end of the workweek, doing hard intervals in the morning and a lifting in the evening.
Long Intervals (60 Minutes)
Ride at a challenging pace that you can sustain for four straight minutes. Then give yourself 90 seconds to recover. Repeat four times.
Back & Bicep Workout (45-60 Minutes)
- Lat pull-downs: 3 x 10 reps. 1 minute rest between sets.
- Pull-ups: 7 x 10 reps. Rest 1 minute.
- Seated row: 5 x 6-10 reps. Rest 1 minute.
- Dumbbell bent over row: 3 x 5 reps. Rest 1 minute.
- Dumbbell bicep curl: 6 x 6-8 reps. Rest 1 minute.