Want to know what’s so great about The 21-Day Bulk? You can slow things down a little bit and chill out. Key words: A little bit. The 21-Day Bulk is focused on getting you that extra size you’re looking for while still shredding fat. All of the workouts are solely focused on hypertrophy, or muscle-growth, and less focused on burning the maximum amount of calories. Your repetitions will be in the 10-12 range with about a minute and half of rest—a nice combination for taxing the muscles while still allowing for enough recovery. It’s also suggested that you apply drop sets and rest pauses in the programming of The Bulk. Learn about drop sets and rest pauses here.
DOWNLOAD the latest update to The 21-Day Shred—The SHRED SERIES. Now, it includes three additional 21-day programs—The 21-Day Bulk, The 21-Day Transition, and The 21-Day At-Home Shred
1. Pull up (5 sets to failure, 90 sec rest)
2. Single-arm landmine row (5 sets, 10-12 reps per side, 90 sec rest)
3. Lat pulldown (5 sets, 10-12 reps per side, 90 sec rest)
4. Seated cable row (4 sets, 12-15 reps, 90 sec rest)
5. Leg raise (5 sets to failure, 30 sec rest)
6. Palloff press (4 sets, 10-12 reps, 30 sec rest)
7. Plank (3 sets to failure, 30 sec rest)
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!