Before the big names get to play at NBA All-Star weekend, the young guns take the stage.
The Rising Stars Challenge will be the first major event of the All-Star break in New Orleans, with Kristaps Porzingis, Buddy Hield, and Team World taking on Karl-Anthony Towns, Devin Booker, and Team USA on Friday night.
The rosters are made up of the best first and second-year players around the league, many of whom could end up as starters in the actual All-Star game one day in the future. They’re young, they’re athletic, and—oh yeah—they’re shredded, too.
Just like these 11 NBA All-Stars who like to post their workouts on social media, these young players love the chance to show off the training that helped them become rising stars in the league.
Here are how 11 young stars in the NBA get shredded in the gym:
11. Emmanuel Mudiay, Denver Nuggets
10. Willy Hernangómez, New York Knicks
9. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns
8. Dante Exum, Utah Jazz
7. Frank Kaminsky, Charlotte Hornets
6. Álex Abrines, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Buddy Hield, New Orleans Pelicans
4. Nikola Jokić, Denver Nuggets
3. Jamal Murray, Denver Nuggets
2. Kristaps Porziņģis, New York Knicks
1. Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves