The Super Bowl is here, and that means you need to rep your team. The Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots will face off in Atlanta on Sunday for Super Bowl LIII, and in honor of the game, New Era has a whole new collection of limited-edition hats and styles.
As part of the New Era Cap Super Bowl LIII collection, the company has put out various hats and caps for both the Rams and the Patriots, but even if your team isn’t in the game, there’s a hat or style you can snag that represents the Super Bowl itself. The collection also includes a special Michael Vick collaboration model.
Among the collection are numerous different silhouettes, including a 59FIFTY fitted hat, a 9FIFTY snapback, two 9TWENTY adjustable caps, and a sport knit, and the prices range from $25-$100 depending on the style.
You can check out more about the collection and browse styles and sizes at the New Era website.
Here’s a rundown of the collection, courtesy of New Era:
- New Era Super Bowl LIII Sideline: Available in a 39THIRTY and a knit, these hats will be worn by the players and coaches on the sideline during Super Bowl LIII. Retailing for a price range of $32-$34, these caps are available now on neweracap.com and at select retailers.
- New Era Super Bowl LIII Participation: Available in a 39THIRTY, 9FORTY,9TWENTY, and a knit, these hats create a distinct look celebrating the Super Bowl using Patriots or Rams logos and a Super Bowl LIII logo. Retailing for a price range of $28-$32, these caps are available now on neweracap.com and at select retailers.
- New Era Super Bowl LIII Side Patch: Available in a 59FIFTY, 9FIFTY, 39THIRTY, 9FORTY, and 9TWENTY, these caps include the Patriots or Rams logos on the front and Super Bowl LIII logo on the side. Retailing for a price range of $25-$38, these caps are available now on neweracap.com and at select retailers.
- New Era Super Bowl LIII Tarmac: This 9FIFTY, which will be given to the players and coaches upon arrival in Atlanta, features a reflective leather visor, and black tonal screen printings of the Super Bowl LIII logo with Super Bowl LIII Atlanta art on the interior. Retailing at $100, this cap will be available January 27th on neweracap.com and at the NFL Shop in the Georgia World Congress Center.
- New Era NFL Michael Vick 9FIFTY: This 9FIFTY cap features scarlet red perforated faux leather, a black and white tonal NFL Shield on the front and Michael Vick’s number 7 embroidered on the cap’s right-side panel. Retailing for $100, this cap will be available January 31st on neweracap.com and at the NFL Shop in the Georgia World Congress Center. Vick will be onsite at the Super Bowl Experience for fan signings and photos on January 31st from 3:00-4:00pm.